The UAE’s favourite Latin American venue COYA Dubai presents ‘Fashion Bazaar’ to mark International Women’s Day in partnership with style icon Nina Zandnia.
‘Fashion Bazaar’ will showcase 9 brands for an ultimate day time escape on Wednesday 7th March from 12pm – 4pm, inviting ladies for an afternoon to shop, dine and glow. Guests will enjoy and light canapés, elegant drinks and light entertainment at the chic event.
- Fashion designers and beauty brands showcasing their latest collections, products and treatments at COYA Dubai’s ‘Fashion Bazaar’ include:
- Biolite Aesthetic Clinic showcasing a range of their best-selling products as well as offering guests a selection of their beauty treatments.
- Swedish-founded hair extension brand favoured by ladies in Dubai, Endless Hair Multi-brand concept store, Loulz Pink, offering high quality and independent fashion brands from around the world.
- After the resounding success of her last collection, Nina Zandnia will showcase her latest designs.
- Local brand, 202 Gardenia Rd, of handmade artisan soaps created by Hend Al Hashemi.
- Crown and Feather will present its whimsical sense of fashion.
- Dubai-based clothing brand Free Being captures the essence of a free soul in its latest collection.
- United Designers will showcase some of Dubai’s most established fashion designers.
- Finally, Else Adelia will present her latest collection of colourful patterned dresses.
Information & Reservations.
For table reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.coyarestaurant.com/dubai or call 04 316 9600.
For more luxury events in Dubai and Abu Dhabi click here.
#LuxeList #LuxeDiary #LuxeEvents #Calendar #LuxeApproved #LuxuryLifestyle #Lifestyle #Magazine #Dubai #AbuDhabi #Food #Restaurant #InternationalWomensDay #Coya